Local | Experienced | Genuine
Andrew, Merritt, Reilly & Smith, LLP is a full-service law firm with over thirty years of experience in civil and criminal litigation, contracts, business and shareholder disputes, construction law and property litigation. We are committed to our mission of providing excellent and honest legal services in our community and beyond.
Andrew, Merritt, Reilly & Smith, LLP is home to Georgia Fiduciary Group, Georgia's premier Boutique Professional Fiduciary Firm.
Georgia Fiduciary Group provides a local, boutique experience that allows a higher level ofpersonalized service that ourestate, conservatorship, and trust clients prefer. For estate planningattorneys and financial advisors, we offer your clients the benefit of a private Executor andTrustee while maintaining financial advisor and wealth management relationships that theyhavein place.
For personal injuryand worker’s compensationattorneys, allow us to be your full-service guide for all estate, conservatorship and settlement protection trust issues as we guideyour case through the probate and state court approval processesfrom state to finish. GeorgiaFiduciary Group has nominimum asset management requirements for estates, conservatorships,or trusts. Your clients become our family. Our team’s experience in the fiduciary field and ourcommitment to client care is unparalleled
Why Georgia Fiduciary Group?
- A professional Estate Representative or Conservator adds value to your personal injury action.
- A neutral, experienced Estate Representative reduces stress and calms strife during your family's most traumatic and difficult times.
- A professional, experienced Conservator and Trustee takes away the stress of wealth management and allows our clients to focus on the important tasks of caring for their children, injured loved ones, or aging adults.
- We currently manage over $100,000,000.00 and meet the standard definition of a "Corporate Fiduciary" but with a local, personalized experience.
- We have no minimum Trust amount and will accept and manage Trusts of any size.